The Do Spirit of Japan
We have chosen the
name of Israel Japan Business Do, to express the double meaning of
Doing Business Between Israel and Japan in a proper way, as well as for the deep meaning of DO
related to Japan.
expressions contain the Kanji character "DO".
Some of the below
expressions reflect and express religious, philosophical and spiritual
doctrines, while other reflect the common usage of everyday life, sport and martial arts practice and traditional Japanese arts. Such as:
- Aikidō: Japanese martial art, its meaning - "Meeting / Energy / Way"
- Bushidō: "The way of
- Dōjō: Practice place
- Dōkyō: Taoism (Tao =
- Dōro: Street or Road
- Dōraku: Entertainment
- Dōtoku: Morals
- Jūdō: Famous sport,
its meaning is - "The Soft Way"
- Kadō: Flower arrangement (Ikebana)
- Karatedō: The empty
hand martial art - "The Way of Karate"
- Kendō: Japanese martial art Swordsmanship (with bamboo)
- Kobodō: The weapon systems of Okinawan martial arts
- Kyūdō: Japanese martial art of Archery
- Sadō: Tea Ceremony
- Shintō: The popular religious in Japan, means - "The Way of Gods"
- Shodō: Calligraphy, or artistic writing of the Japanese language
In our work, at I.J. Business Do, We are trying to combine the unique
Israeli way of out of the box, innovative thinking,
with the Japanese various implications of the DO spirit and doctrines.
We invite you
to join our fascinating Journey to Japan.